Neurosurgeon and Gut and Psychology Syndrome (GAPS) author Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride is our guest today on The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore!
What a delight and an honor it is to welcome the creator of a fantastic nutritional approach to treating neurological ailments like autism, A.D.D. A.D.H.D, depression, schizophrenia and more with us here today. She is Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride hailing from the UK and is quite respected for the work she has done promoting her GAPS protocol for healing the brain nutritionally with nutrient-dense foods and supplements. It was her own son who needed to overcome autism that led her down this path to helping others and she shares all about the mechanics of how it works in our interview today.
NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: http://cmp.ly/3
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 557
– Support our sponsor: Trinity Hill Farms Low-Carb Condiments
– Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride bio
– Gut and Psychology Syndrome: Natural Treatment for Autism, Dyspraxia, A.D.D., Dyslexia, A.D.H.D., Depression, Schizophrenia
– Official web site for The Gut and Psychology Syndrome (GAPS) Diet
– RELATED PODCAST: 535: Dr. Judy Tsafrir Using The GAPS Protocol To Heal Her Patients