Emergency room nurse and Vitamin B12 activist Sally Pacholok is our guest today in Episode 952 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
The state of modern health is in shambles and everyone knows it. While there is so much attention placed on this diet or that diet as a means of fixing this problem, it’s a much more complicated issue than simply the food you eat. Embracing real food certainly provides you with the proper nutrients your body needs to function optimally, but there are unintended consequences to health when people don’t get certain micronutrients like Vitamin B12 into their body. This has been the passion of nearly three decades of work by a Shelby, Michigan-based ER nurse and paramedic named Sally M. Pacholok, RN (listen to her previous interview sharing about her book Could It Be B12?: An Epidemic of Misdiagnoses on the podcast way back in Episode 411).
Listen in as Jimmy and Sally discuss what has been happening in her work since her last appearance on the podcast in 2010, why she decided to focus primarily on children’s health in her new book, why the mainstream medical establishment basically dismisses the Vitamin B12 deficiency connection to disease, the vital importance Vitamin B12 plays on brain development in kids, how Vitamin B12 deficiency may be directly contributing to autism and other issues on the autism spectrum, why an expectant mother needs to have proper Vitamin B12 levels to pass on to her baby, the feature film that was made about her life story, and so much more! We are honored and thrilled to have such an illustrious expert joining us on the show today. Soak this one in and ENJOY!
NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: http://cmp.ly/3
NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: Paid sponsorship
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Try the many flavors of products from Quest Nutrition
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get a FREE sample of the UCAN Superstarch
– Sally Pacholok bio
– What’s Wrong with My Child?: From Neurological and Developmental Disabilities to Autism…How to Protect Your Child from B12 Deficiency
– Could It Be B12?: An Epidemic of Misdiagnoses
– Sally on Twitter
– Sally Pacholok movie trailer
– Sally Pacholok movie Facebook page
– RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #411: Sally Pacholok Says B-12 Deficiency Dangerously Under-Diagnosed