Paleo health blogger J. Stanton is our interview guest today in Episode 745 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
There are a lot of really smart people in the Paleo and low-carb communities who have so much amazing information to share about nutrition and health despite not having any credentials after their name. It’s not a prerequisite to have an MD, PhD, RD or any other “D” after your name to speak intelligently on the the most important topics within the context of a healthy lifestyle. Thank goodness that’s true because we’d never get to experience some of the most unique and fascinating people like J. Stanton from GNOLLS.ORG. After he wrote The Gnoll Credo outlining many of the principles he had learned on his own, Stanton found like-minded people and ideas in the Paleo community and began imparting the lessons he has learned along the way about things like metabolic flexibility, hunger, calories and more through his popular web site. Listen in as Jimmy and J. Stanton dig deeper into these invaluable topics and more.
Get a FREE CHAPTER by visiting CholesterolClarity.com
NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: http://cmp.ly/3
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 745
– GET JIMMY’S NEW BOOK: Cholesterol Clarity: What The HDL Is Wrong With My Numbers?
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Quest Nutrition’s new Low-Carb Peanut Butter Cups
– The Gnoll Credo
– “Eat Like A Predator, Not Like Prey: The Paleo Diet In Six Easy Steps, A Motivational Guide”
– Richard Nikoley’s video interview with J. Stanton
– VIDEO: “What Is Hunger, and Why Are We Hungry?”