Aussie alkaline Paleo diet advocates Ian Blair Hamilton and Cassie Bond and Erich Krauss are our interview guests today in Episode 736 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
We’ve got an outstanding double-header set of interviews in store for you today. Kicking us off are a husband-wife duo in Ian Blair Hamilton and Cassie Bond from Byron Bay, New South Wales in Australia. You may remember hearing Ian’s voice on the podcast in recent weeks talking about his Ultrastream “Paleo Water” System. Listen in as Jimmy speaks with Ian and his wife Cassie about their reasons for following an alkaline Paleo diet, what makes the Paleo water different from other sources of water, the key minerals that water needs to be optimal for human consumption, how water becomes contaminated by our modern culture, why added hydrogen is the key to making water better, how lightning may have helped to enhance the hydrogen in the water during Paleolithic times, and more. Enjoy learning more about why our water has changed so much since hunter-gatherer times in this informative mini-interview.
You may have noticed there’s been a huge influx of Paleo-themed books in recent years as the Paleo community has grown by leaps and bounds. Many of these books have been lighting up the New York Times bestsellers list and it may come as a surprise that these literary hits come from a smaller publishing imprint. That publisher is Victory Belt and the mastermind behind this company making waves is a world traveling professional kickboxer, hang glider, survival school teacher and adventure lover named Erich Krauss. He’s a New York Times bestselling author in his own right and has written over 30 books.
New York Times bestsellers Dining category for October 13, 2013
Listen in as Jimmy speaks with Erich about his wild and adventurous expeditions around the world, how he parlayed his life experiences into a writing gig at the New York Times and other newspapers and magazines, his love for writing and frustration with the mainstream publishing world, how he got tired of being screwed by publishers that he decided to create his own publishing company, how he treats his authors differently than mainstream publishing houses, the difference between the books he publishes through Victory Belt compared to other publishers, his personal connection to the Paleo diet when he met Robb Wolf in Chico, California, his authors who have broken into the mainstream with their books, what books and authors are coming, and so much more! This is Jimmy’s publisher for Cholesterol Clarity, so learn more about this company that will be doing great things in the coming years to continue bringing the message of Paleo and low-carb diets to the forefront.
NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: http://cmp.ly/3
NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: http://cmp.ly/3
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 736
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get grass-fed beef, pastured pork, pastured chicken and pastured turkey from Tendergrass Farms
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get the Ultrastream “Paleo Water” System
- Ian Blair Hamilton and Cassie Bond bio
- Ultrastream Paleo Water System
- Erich Krauss bio
- Victory Belt Publishing web site
- Victory Belt Publishing on Twitter
- Victory Belt on Facebook
- Got a book idea? SUBMIT IT TO VICTORY BELT
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #699: Paleo Parents Matthew McCarry And Stacy Toth Help Us Move ‘Beyond Bacon’
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #608: Sarah Fragoso Brings Your Family Real Food For Real Life
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #597: Diane Sanfilippo Brings A Customized, Practical Approach To Paleo
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #581: The Whole30′s Dallas And Melissa Hartwig Say ‘It Starts With Food’
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #363: Robb Wolf Brings Paleo Diets Into The 21st Century