Hello and welcome back to The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore!
Today Jimmy is joined by Dr. Jorge Flechas, a specialist in treating thyroid disorders and the man behind the web site HelpMyThyroid.com. Did you realize that despite iodine being added to our table salt, many Americans still do not receive enough? What can a deficit of iodine do to your health, and how much is enough? Can you get it from foods other than salt?
If you or someone you know suffers from diagnosed diseases like fibromyalgia, hypothyroidism or any of the other conditions Dr. Felchas discusses with Jimmy in this interview, you simply cannot miss today’s fact-filled episode! And listen in to check out a sneak peek of some of the fabulous guests coming up in the next six months on “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show!”
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 283
- Podcast schedule from September 2009 through February 2010
- Dr. Jorge Flechas bio
- Published studies conducted by Dr. Flechas
- Dr. Flechas speaking on Iodine Insufficiency and Cancer at the 16th annual A4M conference in Las Vegas, Nevada in February 2009
- Breast Cancer and Iodine by Dr. David Derry
- Iodine: Why you need it Why you can’t live without it by Dr. David Brownstein