Paleo power couple and real food recipe authors Bill Staley and Hayley Mason are our guests today in Episode 689 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
The Paleo way of living has come on strong in recent years and that has led to a huge influx of brand new authors who are writing about this nutritional plan that hearkens back to the principles of our hunter-gatherer ancestors. We’ve featured many of these outstanding leaders at the forefront of this movement on this podcast, including the soon-to-be-married Paleo duo Bill Staley and Hayley Mason from “The Food Lovers Kitchen” web site back in Episode 509 in October 2011 talking about their phenomenal bestselling debut book Make It Paleo.
Now Bill and Hayley are back in 2013 with not just one but two phenomenal books for you to read, learn and enjoy. Jimmy talks with them briefly about their new myKitchen App for iPhone and Android as well as their just-released The 30 Day Guide to Paleo Cooking: Entire Month of Paleo Meals at the beginning of the interview. But they spend most of the conversation time in today’s show focusing on Bill and Hayley’s stunning April 2013 book Gather, the Art of Paleo Entertaining (read Jimmy’s Amazon review). If you need to be reminded of why the concept of gathering together over a quality meal is so important, then don’t you dare miss this encouraging episode with two of the brightest young stars in the Paleo community.
NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: http://cmp.ly/3
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Quest Nutrition’s new Low-Carb Peanut Butter Cups
– Bill Staley and Hayley Mason bio
– “The Food Lovers Kitchen” web site
– Make It Paleo: Over 200 Grain Free Recipes For Any Occasion
– The 30 Day Guide to Paleo Cooking: Entire Month of Paleo Meals
– Gather, the Art of Paleo Entertaining
– Jimmy’s Amazon review of Gather
– myKitchen App for iPhone and Android
– Primal Palate on Twitter
– Primal Palate on Facebook
– RELATED PODCAST: 509: ‘Make It Paleo’ Authors Bill Staley And Hayley Mason