Hello and welcome back to The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore!
Today Jimmy shares his conversation with Dr. Deborah Snyder, whose son Bryce was cured of epilepsy by a two-year stint on a low-carb, ketogenic diet. Relatively unknown by the general public, ketosis has been used by some doctors to treat seizures for many years now. Tune in to listen in to hear the details of this cutting-edge, science-based treatment and its positive effects on epileptic children.
ALSO: Today’s episode is brought to you courtesy of our sponsor Truvia, the natural low-carb sweetener made from the stevia plant.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 282
- Zero calorie, zero carb all-natural sweetener Truvia
- Keto Kid: Helping Your Child Succeed on the Ketogenic Diet
- Video of Dr. Snyder addressing the International Symposium on Dietary Therapy for Epilepsy and Other Neurological Disorders symposium about ketogenic diets for seizure control
- The Charlie Foundation: Helping Cure Epilepsy Through The Ketogenic Diet
- Epilepsy Moms interview with Dr. Snyder