Welcome to the Internet’s oldest and most popular low-carb podcast, “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore!”
In Episode 135, we hear from Dr. Richard D. Feinman who is one of the nation’s foremost leaders in the field of metabolic and nutritional research and a professor of biochemistry at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York as well as the editor-in-chief of the scientific journal Nutrition & Metabolism.
Our host Jimmy is very proud to present Part 1 of his 2-part interview with Dr. Feinman from the recent American Society of Bariatric Physicians/Nutrition & Metabolism conference in Phoenix, Arizona last month. Tune in again this Thursday for Part 2 in Episode 136!
Share your thoughts about the Feinman interview in the comments section below!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 135
– Jimmy Moore’s new and improved “Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Discussion” forum
– 2008 ASBP/Nutrition & Metabolism conference in Phoenix, AZ
– Nutrition & Metabolism Society website
– Nutrition & Metabolism scientific journal
– Jimmy Moore’s blog interview with Dr. Feinman in June 2006
– Related blog post: “Feinman To Warshaw: How Healthy Is A Diabetes Diet That Requires Medication?”
– Related blog post: “Can You Actually Get Fatter On A Low-Carb Diet?”