Paleo success story and stand-up comedian Dan French is our guest in Episode 649 of The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore!
As the low-carb and Paleo lifestyle principles continue to be implemented by real people from a variety of backgrounds, it’s inevitable that those people will use their talents to spread the word to others about the life-changing impact this way of eating and living has afforded them. That’s exactly what Austin, TX-based funnyman Dan French did when he shed 125 pounds off of his body with the Paleo diet. After obtaining his Ph.D. in the subject of Rhetoric (yes, that’s a real degree!), Dr. Dan French used his Emmy Award nominated comedy-writing talents (working with the likes of David Letterman, George Lopez, Wanda Sykes and Dennis Miller, for example) to create “The Comedian’s Diet” where he not only provides audiences with gut-wrenching laughs but also a healthy dose of nutritional truths!
Watch this promo video of Dan French doing his “Healthy Comedian” act:
Listen in as Jimmy and Dan talk about his eclectic career background working in comedy, the extraordinary story of how Paleo radically changed his life forever and how he is combining his comedy talents and his Paleo awakening experience to take the message to the masses. Plus, don’t miss hearing about an exciting brand new health podcast Dan will be doing with a hilarious Paleo RD named Amy Kubal coming THIS WEEK to iTunes!
NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: http://cmp.ly/3
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 649
- SIGN UP FOR PALEOFX: PaleoFX coming to Austin, TX on March 28-30, 2013
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Low-Carb ChocoPerfection Bars
- Dan French bio
- Dr. Dan French “Healthy Comedian”
- Dan’s Before & After Photos
- Dan on Twitter
- Dan on Facebook
- Dan’s Comedy Video Gallery
- Dan’s “The Healthy Comedian Blog”
- “The Health & Comedy Show” with Dan French & Amy Kubal on iTunes
- RELATED BLOG POST: Dan French Stand-Up Comedy Act At 2012 PaleoFX VIP Party