Paleo nutrition consultant and author Diane Sanfilippo is our guest today on The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore!
Paleo has become the big buzzword in nutrition over the past few years and for good reason–the concept of eating real, whole foods like our ancestors did that are nourishing for your body as a means for attaining optimal health is resonating with people. Thanks to the incredible leadership of stalwarts like Robb Wolf, Mark Sisson, Dallas & Melissa Hartwig and many more, the message is getting out further and further into the nutritional mainstream. Now it’s time to add one more name to that prestigious list of Paleo powerhouses–Diana Sanfilippo.
You first heard Diane on this podcast in early 2011 talking about her awesome work at “Balanced Bites” and then again earlier this year with Liz Wolfe, the co-host of her uber-popular iTunes Fitness & Health show “The Balanced Bites Podcast.” But now she’s back with what is arguably her greatest contribution to the world of health to date–her Victory Belt publishing debut entitled Practical Paleo: A Customized Approach to Health and a Whole-Foods Lifestyle. Listen in as Jimmy and Diane share an in-depth conversation about what is unique about this new book, the specific people who she hopes will be helped by the information she shares and her hopes and dreams for the book that go beyond sales and New York Times bestselling status (although that’d be nice, too!).
NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: http://cmp.ly/3
– Nick’s Sticks Grass-Fed Beef Sticks
– Diane Sanfilippo bio
– Practical Paleo: A Customized Approach to Health and a Whole-Foods Lifestyle
– Diane’s “Balanced Bites” web site
– “The Balanced Bites Podcast” with Diane Sanfilippo and Liz Wolfe
– “Balanced Bites Nutrition Workshops”
– Diane Sanfilippo on Twitter
– RELATED PODCAST: 450: Paleo Extravaganza Week: Diane Sanfilippo
– RELATED PODCAST: 536: Diane Sanfilippo And Liz Wolfe From ‘The Balanced Bites Podcast’