Paleo food truck owners Shelby Malaterre, Bob Montgomery and June Sinclair are our guests today on The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore!
When your life has been radically changed through a shift to a healthy Paleo/low-carb way of eating, then you can’t help but want to share this good news with everyone you come into contact with. And while most people tend to start blogs, make YouTube videos, record podcasts or other conventional methods for educating others about this nutritional plan, it’s quickly obvious that Shelby Malaterre, Bob Montgomery and June Sinclair are not most people. Wanna know how they are being champions for the Paleo/low-carb lifestyle? FOOD TRUCKS! No kidding, they’ve created food trucks where they live to educate the people in their neighborhoods about how to eat delicious and nutritious meals without all the carbage.
Shelby Malaterre runs the “Caveman Truck” in the Indianapolis, Indiana area with his unique “Pal Leo” caveman character plastered along the side of his food truck. Bob Montgomery and June Sinclair are the masterminds behind the “Not So Fast!” Food Truck in the San Diego, California area putting the focus on quality fresh local foods to nourish the bodies of the fortunate customers who get to frequent their business. It’s a novel idea and there are less than a dozen Paleo/low-carb food trucks currently in the United States. But these enthusiastic Paleo food truck owners are hoping that they are on the ground floor of an incredible trend that is sure to take America by storm. Listen in to Jimmy’s fun conversation with these innovators looking to make a difference for the sake of Paleo/low-carb living!
NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: http://cmp.ly/3
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 583
– Support our sponsor: Dr. Spencer Nadolsky’s Leaner Living products
– Shelby Malaterre bio
– “Caveman Truck” in Indianapolis, Indiana
– “Caveman Truck” on Twitter
– “Caveman Truck” on Facebook
– Current In Fishers column “Eating like a caveman”
– Bob Montgomery & June Sinclair bio
– “Not So Fast!” Food Truck in San Diego, California
– “Not So Fast!” Food Truck on Twitter
– “Not So Fast!” Food Truck on Facebook
– “Not So Fast!” Food Truck Blog
– KTLA news story: “Caveman Diet” Helps People Get in Shape