Cardiovascular and thoracic surgeon Dr. Dwight Lundell is back again as our guest today on The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore!
In March 2012, a column was published online at a web site called Sign Of The Times entitled “Heart Surgeon Speaks Out On What Really Causes Heart Disease.” Jimmy received the link to this essay written by Dr. Lundell from literally hundreds of people through his e-mail, Facebook page and Twitter. In fact, several people asked if he would interview the author of the column on his podcast–and the truth is he already did three years ago in Episode 280! But now Dr. Lundell is back to talk about this newfound fame that got him noticed quite prominently in the media, including Rush Limbaugh reading Dr. Lundell’s column on the air to his millions of nationwide listeners. Listen in as Jimmy speaks with Dr. Lundell again about how all of this transpired literally out of nowhere to help put the message that saturated fat and cholesterol aren’t the causes of heart disease and carbohydrates are. ENJOY!
NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: http://cmp.ly/3
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 571
– Support our sponsor: Ben Greenfield’s Low Carbohydrate Guide For Triathletes
– Dr. Dwight Lundell bio
– The Cure For Heart Disease
– Sign Of The Times column “Heart Surgeon Speaks Out On What Really Causes Heart Disease”
– Dr. Lundell’s column discussed on “The Rush Limbaugh Show” in March 2012
– Quackwatch report on Dr. Lundell
– Dr. Lundell on Facebook
– RELATED PODCAST: 280: Dr. Dwight Lundell Says Statins Are No Cure For Heart Disease!