Paleo blogger and cookbook author Melissa Joulwan is our guest today on The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore!
Growing up around traditional food as a child, Melissa Joulwan understood the importance of family traditions and holding true to the ethnic cultures she was exposed to. But when she discovered the power of the Paleo diet and decided to start sharing some of her recipes on her “The Clothes Make The Girl” blog, it was then that Melissa decided to pass along those culinary lessons of yesteryear and share them with a newfound audience interested in eating a healthy Paleo lifestyle. Thus was born the amazing cookbook entitled Well Fed that continues in the popular trend of the various Paleo cookbooks that have released in the past year who have been on this podcast to talk about them. Enjoy hearing Melissa’s story and get inspired to hop in the kitchen and start cooking!
NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: http://cmp.ly/3
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 554
– Support our sponsor: Everyday Paleo Life & Fitness
– Melissa Joulwan bio
– “The Clothes Make The Girl” blog
– Well Fed: Paleo Recipes For People Who Love To Eat
– Jimmy’s book review of Well Fed
– Rollergirl: Totally True Tales from the Track
– Melissa on Twitter
– The Clothes Make The Girl Facebook page