file size: 38mb
Today naturopathic physician Dr. Lauren Noel and Low-Carbing Among Friends authors Ian and Jennifer Eloff join us for Episode 515 of The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore!
Dr. Noel is a young medical professional who knew early on that there was more to treating patients than prescribing them some risky medication that very likely would only mask the symptoms rather than heal the underlying problem. That’s why she decided to enter into the field of naturopathic medicine to learn how nutrition and supplements can help patients overcome a whole myriad of chronic health issues. She also helps spread the word through a popular web site and online radio show with her infectious personality.
We also welcome back to the show a returning guest named Jennifer Eloff who brings along her husband Ian today to talk about a brand new series of low-carb cookbooks called Low-Carbing Among Friends. Listen to them discuss why they decided to do this concept, how it has already been a tremendous success even before the first book in the series released this week, the two more editions coming in 2012, and the famous low-carb luminaries who have signed on to be a part of it all. It was a fun conversation that you’re sure to enjoy!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 515
- Support our sponsor: Low-Carb Quest Protein Bars
- Support our brand new sponsor: Paleo Plan (use coupon code “LLVLC” for a special exclusive discount for our listeners)
- Dr. Lauren Noel bio
- Dr. Noel’s Naturopathic Doctor web site
- The Dr. Lo Radio Show
- Dr. Lauren Noel’s blog
- Jennifer Eloff bio
- Why Ian and Jennifer created Low-Carbing Among Friends
- RELATED PODCAST: 417: Jennifer Eloff Makes Splendid Low-Carbing In The Kitchen Easy