file size: 35.3mb
Today professional opera soprano Othalie Graham talks about the impact a low-carb weight loss and health regimen has had on her singing career and personal trainer Jason Seib talks about Paleo nutrition and fitness on The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore!
ALSO: Be sure to check us out on your smartphone with no synching on Stitcher (available for free at your platform’s app store) and listen in for special news about “A Full Week Of Low-Carb Podcasting” coming weekly beginning in January 2012!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 508
- Listen to the podcast on Stitcher–NO DOWNLOADING REQUIRED!
- New changes coming to the podcast schedule beginning January 9, 2012
- Jason Seib bio
- “Primitive Stimulus” blog
- Jason’s Clackamus Physical Conditioning web site
- Read Jason’s guest posts at Sarah Fragoso’s “Everyday Paleo” blog
- Jason Seib on Twitter
- Jason Seib on Facebook
- RELATED PODCAST: 482: Sarah Fragoso From ‘Everyday Paleo’
- Othalie Graham bio
- VIDEO: Othalie singing Isolde’s Liebestod from Wagner’s Tristan und Isolde
- RELATED BLOG POST: “Cells ‘Remembered’ Being Fat Even After Weight Loss, Study Shows”