file size: 42.3mb
New Zealand Paleo blogger Jamie Scott and YouTube sensation and foraging expert “Green” Deane join us today on The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore!
Jimmy welcomes to the podcast Jamie Scott who he recently met in person at #AHS11 in Los Angeles during the Ancestral Health Symposium. Jamie is arguably one of the biggest advocates for Paleolithic living in his home nation of New Zealand and is spreading the word to as many of his clients as he possibly can. We could all learn a lot from the enthusiasm he shows about health and fitness.
We also have a unique character in “Green” Deane joining us to talk about how and why it is important for people to forage for their food regardless of where they live–even in the city! Green has made a name for himself on YouTube through his wildly popular “Eat The Weeds” show and you’ll hear why in this intriguing interview today. Although he advocates for eating wild plants, you’ll be pleased to know Green is all about healthy low-carb living. DON’T MISS THIS FASCINATING INTERVIEW!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 499
- Support our sponsor: Pure Indian Foods Grass-fed Organic Ghee
- Support our sponsor: Low-Carb Quest Protein Bars
- Jamie Scott bio
- “That Paleo Guy” blog
- Jamie Scott on Twitter
- Jamie Scott and Dr. Emily Deans #AHS11 Lecture: “Resiliency: Human-Friendly Pathways to Optimal Physical and Mental Health”
- RELATED PODCAST: 490: Evolutionary Psychiatrist Dr. Emily Deans And Primal Nutritionist Cate Munroe Bring A Double-Dose Of Paleo!
- Green Deane’s “Eat The Weeds” YouTube Channel
- “Eat The Weeds (And Other Things, Too)” web site
- Green Deane Facebook Fan Page
- Green Deane on Twitter