file size: 42.5mb
Registered dietician and professional sports nutrition expert Jenny Westerkamp and coconut oil expert Dr. Bruce Fife are are guests today on The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore!
When it comes to professional sports teams, most of them have a staff of nutritional health experts along with fitness trainers to help the athletes perform at the highest levels. Jenny Westerkamp is one such registered dietitian who has had the privilege of working with members of the NHL’s Chicago Blackhawks team that won the Stanley Cup in 2010. Best of all, you’ll be pleased to hear she is an advocate for healthy low-carb living to help her pro sports clients get into tip-top shape.
We also hear from a returning podcast guest named Dr. Bruce Fife to discuss his provocative new book entitled Stop Alzheimer’s Now!: How to Prevent & Reverse Dementia, Parkinson’s, ALS, Multiple Sclerosis & Other Neurodegenerative Disorders. Listen in to hear how doing something as simple as consuming coconut oil can produce enough ketone bodies to heal the brain of Alzheimer’s disease–aka Type 3 diabetes. If you have a friend or loved one dealing with any stage of this horrible health condition, then you need to hear what Dr. Fife has to share!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 497
– Support our sponsor: Low-Carb Quest Protein Bars
– Support our sponsor: Pure Indian Foods Grass-Fed Ghee
– Jenny Westerkamp bio
– Jenny Westerkamp RD web site
– SportFuel Sports Nutrition
– Eat Like The Pros
– All Access Internships
– Dr. Bruce Fife bio
– Stop Alzheimer’s Now!: How to Prevent & Reverse Dementia, Parkinson’s, ALS, Multiple Sclerosis & Other Neurodegenerative Disorders
– RELATED PODCAST: Dr. Bruce Fife Says ‘Go Cuckoo For Coconuts!’ (Episode 305)
– RELATED PODCAST: Dr. Mary Newport (Episode 240)