file size: 32.5mb
Dr. Steve Phinney, low-carb researcher for 35 years and New York Times bestselling author, is our guest today on The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore!
If you don’t know who Dr. Steve Phinney is, then you are in for a real treat today! He is the author of over 40 scientific research studies as well as a contributor to several books on low-carb health and nutrition. This amazing man is incredibly well-versed in the science supporting Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb as you will hear in today’s interview. Listen in as he and Jimmy discuss his brand new book co-written with former podcast guest and fellow low-carb diet researcher Dr. Jeff Volek called The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Living–a book designed as the perfect gift from a patient to his general practitioner or nutritionist. This is a CAN’T MISS episode!
Special thanks to today’s sponsor: Yes! To Cookies
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 479
- Support our sponsor: Yes! To Cookies
- Dr. Stephen Phinney bio
- The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Living: An Expert Guide to Making the Life-Saving Benefits of Carbohydrate Restriction Sustainable and Enjoyable
- Jimmy’s book review of The Art And Science Of Low Carbohydrate Living
- Official web site for The Art And Science Of Low Carbohydrate Living
- New Atkins for a New You: The Ultimate Diet for Shedding Weight and Feeling Great
And as always…
Add the show to your iGoogle or Google Reader page
Add the show in iTunes (No ipod required!)