file size: 48.6mb
Keith Norris and Skyler Tanner, a personal training team with a Paleo bent at “Efficient Exercise” in Austin, Texas, are our guests for today’s episode of The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore!
First up, though, is Mike Crowley, President of Dreamfields Pasta. Jimmy invited Mike back on the podcast again to specifically address concerns about a recent Diabetes Care study stating that Dreamfields pasta products have almost exactly the same impact on blood sugar as regular pastas. How did it go? You’ll need to listen and make up your own mind on this one, folks.
Then in today’s featured interview, Keith Norris and Skyler Tanner share tons of information on their basic philosophy of personal training, including the importance of a custom regimen for each client’s needs, how to shop for a personal trainer (if you don’t happen to live in the Austin, TX metropolitan area), fasting while working out, Paleo nutrition, and much, MUCH more!
ALSO: Special thanks to today’s sponsor, Quest Protein Bars!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 475
– Support our sponsor: Low-Carb Quest Protein Bars
– SIGN UP FOR The 2012 Low-Carb Cruise
– Dreamfields President Mike Crowley: We Stand Behind The Nutritional Claims Of Our Low-Carb Pasta
– RELATED PODCAST: Jimmy’s August 2009 interview with Mike Crowley in Episode 277
– Keith Norris bio
– Skyler Tanner bio
– Efficient Exercise Personal Training
– Efficient Exercise YouTube page
– Keith’s “Theory To Practice” blog
– The Blog of Skyler Tanner
And as always…
Add the show to your iGoogle or Google Reader page
Add the show in iTunes (No ipod required!)