Hello and welcome back to The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore!
In today’s episode, Jimmy shares his conversation with Julia Ross, nutritional psychologist, eating disorder specialist and author of The Diet Cure and The Mood Cure. Julia believes that by following the advice in her books or by consulting with her at her practice practice, virtually anyone can overcome carbohydrate addiction in just a matter of days.
She points out a University of Bordeaux study demonstrating that sugar–and sugar substitutes–are four times as addictive as cocaine! Did you get that?! She add that the cause of carb addiction is not psychological, but rather physical and it is not treated with self-discipline or some magical willpower ability. Rather, Julia’s studies have shown that the cause and best treatment is dietary–that would be livin’ la vida low-carb!
ALSO: Don’t forget to try Verve! the great new sugar-free, low-carb energy drink that supports the low-carb community by underwriting a portion of this show!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 266
– Try Sugar-Free, Low-Carb Verve Energy Drink
– Julia Ross bio
– The Diet Cure: The 8-Step Program to Rebalance Your Body Chemistry and End Food Cravings, Weight Problems, and Mood Swings–Now book
– The Mood Cure: The 4-Step Program to Take Charge of Your Emotions–Today book
– Official web site for The Diet Cure
– The Diet Cure video promo on YouTube
– Julia Ross’ Recovery Systems Clinic