Rebecca Rovay-Hazelton, a nutritionist and personal trainer in Santa Cruz who embraces low-carb, is our guest today on The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore.
Rebecca Rovay-Hazelton practices what is called “Metabolic Typing” with her nutrition and fitness clients. Metabolic Typing consists of helping people find out what ratio of different types of foods their system can handle for optimum fitness and health. Overall, she is very supportive of Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb and advocates for natural “real” foods like organic veggies, pastured meats and raw dairy. Listen in for a fun, hour-long interview that ranges over a ton of topics!
Also: Don’t miss our sponsor Mark Sisson talking about inulin and why it plays such an important role in his brand new low-carb, protein shake called Primal Fuel!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 418
- Support our sponsor: Mark Sisson’s Primal Fuel low-carb protein shake
- Rebecca Rovay-Hazelton bio
- Choosing Health: A One-Size-Doesn’t-Fit-All Guide To Diet, Exercise & Motivation
- “Rebecca For Fitness” web site
- Contact Rebecca for nutrition help and personal training