Hello and welcome back to The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore!
Today Jimmy shares his recent discussion with Dr. Malcolm Kendrick, author of The Great Cholesterol Con. Dr. Kendrick raises the inconvenient truths that science does not support the highly-touted cholesterol theory behind heart disease and that there is no such thing as “blood cholesterol.” What does he mean by that, why don’t levels of arterial plaque correspond to higher cholesterol consumption, and how is refuting the heart/cholesterol hypothesis like trying to eat a blancmange? Tune in to today’s podcast to find out!
ALSO: Interested in going on the one-and-only, world-famous low-carb cruise to the Bahamas in March 2010 FOR FREE along with a cool $500 cash for spending money?! Listen in for full details of the essay/video contest that could win you this unbelievable prize where you can meet the superstars of livin’ la vida low-carb all in one place!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 263
– Update on The 3rd Annual Low-Carb Cruise to the Bahamas
– Enter contest for FREE cabin for TWO plus $500 on The 3rd Annual Low-Carb Cruise to the Bahamas
– The Great Cholesterol Con book by Dr. Malcolm Kendrick
– THINCS essays by Dr. Kendrick
– Cholesterol lectures on YouTube by Dr. Kendrick
– “The Great Cholesterol Myth” column written by Dr. Kendrick in 2005
– Jimmy Moore’s book review of The Great Cholesterol Con