Hello and welcome back to The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore!
In Episode 262, Jimmy interviews Sweden’s premiere triathlete, Jonas Colting. Jonas actually uses a low-carbohydrate nutritional approach to attain his peak physical performance, and my, oh my, what results he’s had! Jonas has catapulted to one of the most elite athletes in the entire world–and he’s done it by livin’ la vida low-carb!
Listen in to today’s interview as they talk not only about such feats of fitness as biking into the Arctic circle, but also for news on the developing story of official low-carb acceptance by Sweden’s government and population (as previously reported first exclusively right here at this podcast in interviews with Dr. Annika Dahlqvist and Per Wikholm).
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 262
– Top Swedish low-carb blogger Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt
– Jimmy Moore’s personal Facebook page
– LLVLC podcast Facebook fan page
– Jimmy Moore’s LLVLC Facebook page
– Jimmy Moore’s Twitter page
– Jonas Colting bio
– Jonas Colting’s Ultraman World Champion site
– Jonas Colting feature in Sweden’s RUNNERS magazine
– Jonas Colting’s Tour of Sweden 2009