Hello and welcome back to The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore!
Today Jimmy shares with us his interview of Sally Fallon, co-author with Dr. Mary Enig of such books as Eat Fat, Lose Fat and Nourishing Traditions, and founder and president of The Weston A. Price Foundation.
Today’s conversation covers the animal cruelty and “collateral damage” inherent in vegetable agriculture, who Weston Price was, the best uses of different kinds of fats–including why monounsaturated fats are healthy, yet bad for weight loss, and a quite unusual idea for a morning pick-me-up drink and much, MUCH more!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 261
– Sign up for The 3rd Annual Low-Carb Cruise to the Bahamas RIGHT NOW!
– Sally Fallon bio
– Official Weston A. Price Foundation web site
– A Campaign For Real (Raw) Milk
– Eat Fat, Lose Fat: Lose Weight and Feel Great with Three Delicious, Science-Based Coconut Diets
– Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats