Gary Taubes, New York Times journalist and author of Good Calories, Bad Calories, joins us again today on The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore! to update us on what has been happening in his life and to share more about his upcoming December 28, 2010 release of Why We Get Fat And What To Do About It. This is the much-awaited consumer-friendly version of his previous book that will certainly bring the message of high-fat, low-carb living to the general public. We are VERY excited to bring you this highly-anticipated conversation with a man who needs no introduction to our listeners. You asked to hear from him and now he’s here! ENJOY!
ALSO: Don’t forget to check out our sponsor, Quest Bars! Listen in for details about how to get 2 free bars!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 401
– Visit our sponsor: Get YOUR 2 FREE QuestBars
– Why We Get Fat And What To Do About It
– Gary Taubes’ “Why We Get Fat” Lecture
– RELATED PODCAST: An Interview With ‘Good Calories Bad Calories’ Author Gary Taubes Part 1 (Episode 139)
– RELATED PODCAST: Jimmy Moore’s Interview With Journalist And Author Gary Taubes Part 2 (Episode 140)
– RELATED PODCAST: Gary Taubes: Best Of 2008 ‘Encore Week’ (Episode 213)