Hello and welcome back to The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore!
Today, Jimmy speaks with Annette Presley, registered dietitian and co-author of The Liberation Diet: Setting America Free from the Bondage of Health Misinformation.
Annette is a strong advocate of the low-carbohydrate nutritional approach to health management and weight loss, even to the point where she was once threatened with the revocation of her credentials. Annette quickly fought back with the truth by submitting a paper on the science in support of low-carb and she managed to (begrudgingly to the dietitians clinging tight to conventional wisdom) keep her official status.
Listen in to the interview as she joins the chorus alerting us to the possibility of liver damage from fructose ingestion, rocking the boat in dietary circles, attending a lecture by Dr. Robert Atkins BEFORE she was a convert, and of course, all about The Liberation Diet she created with personal trainer and former guest Kevin Brown.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 384
– Annette Presley bio
– The Liberation Diet: Setting America Free from the Bondage of Health Misinformation!
– Jimmy’s review of The Liberation Diet
– Annette’s “Find Your Weigh” web site
– Annette’s column on Liberation Wellness
– Liberation Wellness Blog
– RELATED PODCAST: Personal Trainer Kevin Brown Offers Up A Low-Carb ‘Liberation Diet’ (Episode 369)