Hello and welcome back to The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore! In today’s podcast, Jimmy has three great segments to share.
Finally, our main interview for today’s episode is with motivational speaker Steve Siebold, author of Die Fat or Get Tough. Steve is an outspoken teacher on the theme that weight loss (like so much else in life) is a matter of personal responsibility. If you are fat, his thinking goes, you made yourself that way. Don’t BLAME yourself or beat yourself up, but DO realize that you’ll never lose the weight until you accept that the weight is yours to lose, and you need to develop mental toughness to achieve your weight goal.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 331
- Carnie Wilson on The Dr. Oz Show on February 4, 2010
- Visit our sponsor: LO-CARB U
- Visit our newest sponsor: Results Typical by Rich Vos
- Die Fat or Get Tough: 101 Differences in Thinking Between Fat People and Fit People book
- Steve Seibold’s Mental Toughness blog