Nutritional biochemist Dr. Bill Lagakos is our interview guest today in a series of exclusive podcasts featuring the various experts from Jimmy Moore’s new book Keto Clarity in Episode 852 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
We’re so pleased to be bringing you these exclusive interviews with most of the 22 featured experts featured in Jimmy’s brand book release Keto Clarity: Your Definitive Guide to the Benefits of a Low-Carb, High-Fat Diet. These are BRAND NEW INTERVIEWS with the world’s best experts on the subject of low-carb, moderate protein, high-fat diets and we want you to get to know who they are in these informal half-hour conversations on a subject that is near and dear to each of their hearts. If you’ve picked up a copy of Keto Clarity (NOW AVAILABLE in hardback and Kindle with the audiobook on the way), then you may be interested in hearing directly from these leading experts in the world about Keto Clarity which we’ll continue to do in the coming weeks.
Today’s Keto Clarity expert interview is with Dr. Bill Lagakos from the “Calories Proper” blog and the author of the book The Poor, Misunderstood Calorie. He’s been on the show before in Episode 708 as well as “Ask The Low-Carb Experts” Episode 50, but he was one of the excellent featured experts in Keto Clarity because of his extensive research into the topic of ketogenic diets. Listen in to hear Jimmy and Dr. Lagakos have an in-depth conversation about why being in a state of ketosis can produce some amazing results on your health and exercise performance. We’re loaded with more experts from Keto Clarity next week, so keep listening!
NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: http://cmp.ly/3
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 852
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get Athletic Greens from GetNutritionalInsurance.com
– Dr. Bill Lagakos from the “Calories Proper” blog
– The Poor, Misunderstood Calorie
– Dr. Bill Lagakos on Twitter
– Dr. Bill Lagakos on Facebook
– Keto Clarity: Your Definitive Guide to the Benefits of a Low-Carb, High-Fat Diet
– RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #708: Bill Lagakos Defends The Reputation Of The Poor, Misunderstood Calorie
– RELATED PODCAST: “Ask The Low-Carb Experts” #50: Dr. Bill Lagakos | All Things Calories (Calories 201)